Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network

Home        About Us        Oh Canada!        Why Canada         Awards        Affiliated Programs

Apply Immigration:        Australia        Canada        New Zealand        United Kingdom        United States


Immigration to Australia (Carer Visa (Apply outside Australia) - Subclass 116)


With this visa you can stay in Australia as a permanent resident, work and study in Australia and travel to and from Australia for 5 years.


You must be outside Australia when you apply and when we decide your application and must be sponsored by your relative or their partner for your first 2 years in Australia. You must provide care for a relative, or a member of their family who lives with them, who has no reasonable access to care in Australia


You may press here for more information.


Your One-stop Immigration Site.

This website is for information only and we do not provide accounting, legal, tax or any other professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, all information on this site is accurate at the time published. However, we are not responsible or liable in any manner in respect of the results of any action taken or not taken in reliance upon information in this website and our consultations.


Copyright © Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network