Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network

Home        About Us        Oh Canada!        Why Canada         Awards        Affiliated Programs

Apply Immigration:        Australia        Canada        New Zealand        United Kingdom        United States


Immigration to Australia (Aged Parent Visa - Subclass 804)


If you have an eligible child who is a settled Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, you may apply for this visa.


You have to be old enough to receive the age pension in Australia.


You cannot apply for this permit if you have already applied for or hold a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (Subclass 870) visa when applying for this visa


You can enter and stay in Australia for as long as you are a New Zealand citizen, you cal visit, work and study in Australia, and apply for a permanent visa if eligible.


You may press here for more information.


Your One-stop Immigration Site.

This website is for information only and we do not provide accounting, legal, tax or any other professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, all information on this site is accurate at the time published. However, we are not responsible or liable in any manner in respect of the results of any action taken or not taken in reliance upon information in this website and our consultations.


Copyright © Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network