Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network

Home        About Us        Oh Canada!        Why Canada         Awards        Affiliated Programs

Apply Immigration:        Australia        Canada        New Zealand        United Kingdom        United States


Immigration to Canada (Caregivers)


You may be able to apply for permanent residence through the Home Child Care Provider Pilot or Home Support Worker Pilot if you meet the eligibility requirements, and have a job offer to work in one of these occupations.


If you do not meet the requirements for permanent residence as a caregiver, you may be able to work temporarily as caregivers.


If you’re currently working in Canada as a caregiver, you may be eligible to extend your work permit through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). Your employer will need to get a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) first.


Please press here for more details.




Your One-stop Immigration Site.

This website is for information only and we do not provide accounting, legal, tax or any other professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, all information on this site is accurate at the time published. However, we are not responsible or liable in any manner in respect of the results of any action taken or not taken in reliance upon information in this website and our consultations.


Copyright © Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network