Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network

Home        About Us        Oh Canada!        Why Canada         Awards        Affiliated Programs

Apply Immigration:        Australia        Canada        New Zealand        United Kingdom        United States


Immigration to New Zealand (Fee Paying Student Visa)


You need to apply for this visa if you want to study full-time in New Zealand for more than 3 months. You will need to pay the full cost of your courses and enrol with an approved education provider.


You must have an offer of place, or confirmation of enrolment from an approved education provider. Moreover, you will need enough money to pay your fees and to live on while you are in New Zealand.


This visa is valid for four years. You may study full-time at the course stated on your visa, which includes schools, tertiary (study after secondary school) and English language study. You may also work part-time up to 20 hours a week while studying and full-time in the holidays, depending on your visa conditions. You may live by yourself above a certain age, otherwise you will need to come with your parent or legal guardian.


You may press here for more details.


Your One-stop Immigration Site.

This website is for information only and we do not provide accounting, legal, tax or any other professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, all information on this site is accurate at the time published. However, we are not responsible or liable in any manner in respect of the results of any action taken or not taken in reliance upon information in this website and our consultations.

Copyright © Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network