Education and Immigration Network

Education: Australia   Canada   New Zealand   United Kingdom   United States

Immigration: Australia   Canada   New Zealand   United Kingdom   United States


Immigration to New Zealand (Global Impact Permanent Residence Visa)


If you want to live in New Zealand permanently and you have held a Global Impact Work Visa for at least 30 months, you may apply for this visa. You must have the continuing support of the Edmund Hillary Fellowship.


With this visa, you may live, work, and study in New Zealand, travel to and from New Zealand any time you like. You may include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application.


You have to note that if you want to travel after getting this visa, your Global Impact Permanent Residence Visa will need to be in a valid passport. You may need to apply to transfer your visa to a new passport.


You can press here for more details.


After this visa, you can apply for New Zealand citizenship. You can press here to contact the Department of Internal Affairs for details.


Your One-stop Immigration Site.

This website is for information only and we do not provide accounting, legal, tax or any other professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, all information on this site is accurate at the time published. However, we are not responsible or liable in any manner in respect of the results of any action taken or not taken in reliance upon information in this website and our consultations.

Copyright © Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network