Education and Immigration Network

Education: Australia   Canada   New Zealand   United Kingdom   United States

Immigration: Australia   Canada   New Zealand   United Kingdom   United States


Immigration to New Zealand (Parent Retirement Resident Visa)


You may apply for this visa if you have an adult child who is a New Zealand citizen or resident, and you want to live in New Zealand permanently. You will need an annual income of NZ $60,000 plus $1 million to invest for 4 years, and another NZ $500,000 on top of your $1 million investment funds to live on.


Once approved, you can live, work and study in New Zealand indefinitely, including your partner who is included in your visa application. You may apply for permanent residence after 4 years of keeping your funds invested in New Zealand.


You may press here for more details.


Your One-stop Immigration Site.

This website is for information only and we do not provide accounting, legal, tax or any other professional advice. To the best of our knowledge, all information on this site is accurate at the time published. However, we are not responsible or liable in any manner in respect of the results of any action taken or not taken in reliance upon information in this website and our consultations.

Copyright © Canadian Immigrants and Citizens Network